In recent weeks it has become difficult to tie shoes when sitting in a chair. For now, I can still tie them if I am sitting on the floor or on a stair. I know that will change. I also have found that dresses and skirts are the way to go. No hot waist bands that push on my already crowed tummy! So yeah for Target.
On another note, Cody and I have begun to pack for our new home. We move the 29th of May. I packed up all the baby stuff and decided I was done for a bit. It was a big box of stuff. It is amazing how tiring some tasks can be. I am really excited for our new house! First house ever!!! Hopefully, we get to paint some before moving all of our stuff in but I am not too sure that is going to happen.
Speaking of paint: here are the colors I am thinking of: Lime Ricky in the Kitchen, some sort of neutral in the living room (to balance out the Lime), Aquamarine in the guest bathroom, blue and green (not quite sure what shades yet) in Gracin's room, neutral or blue in the master. Really the only ones that are for sure are the kitchen and the guest bathroom. It will be fun! I will have to take before and after pictures.


No comments:
Post a Comment