Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, December 20, 2010

4 months and more


Gracin's 4 months well baby check up went really well. He is now a little over 14lbs. What a chuncky monkey!! He has doubled his birth weight. Doc says he is doing great. He was sporting tatts like usual, since he had to get more shots. This time he had barbed wire and a pirate tattoo (that said "Say Yarrr"). Dr. Frand could not stop laughing.

Gracin took his shots like a pro. Gave the nurse a good scream and stared her down. Though he was flirting with her before he realized what she was going to do to him. Poor guy. The rest of the day was spent napping and eating.

Gbear is getting really chatty and loves to grab at things. He can now grab the raccoon on his bouncer....they have regular chats. :) He still isn't too keen on Tummy Time but I got in trouble with the Dr. for not doing it more often. He said that I should put Gracin on his tummy until he gets mad, pick him up until he is happy and put him back on his tummy. Gracin is ok with Tummy Time first thing in the morning, but as the day wears on his patience for Tummy Time runs out. He can't quite roll over yet but he is getting there. He likes it when I put my hands on the bottom of his feet so that when he kicks he moves across his blanket.

Gracin's first Christmas is less than a week away! He gets to go on his first plane ride to UT. I plan on helping him be sleepy so that I am not "That Parent" on the flight with the screaming kid. It may or may not involve a little allergy medicine before we get on the plane. Plus I made our flights during nap time, so here is hoping.

His Christmas Jammies are SO cute. I can't wait for Christmas morning!! O best part, Cody wants me to go to Target (O, Darn) and see if I can find jammies for us that are similar to Gbear's!!!! Wee for matchy jammies!

Gracin's new favorite toy is a super simple one: a little spool with a bell, attached together with sparkly Christmas twine. It is the perfect size for him to hold and put in his mouth. He tie it to his had so he can't really eat it. (pictured above)

O and don't worry all I plan on downloading all the pics that are on my phone and camera presently so that I will have PLENTY of room to take new pictures. G's first Christmas will be WELL documented.

No comments:

Post a Comment