

I was thinking I was going to make Christmas cards....PAH what a joke. By the time I designed the card, figured out who to send it to, and found out the cost, I remembered about postage. Bag it, says I. Who sends out Christmas cards out any more any way? :)
So Gracin got to meet his Uncle Jimmy for the first time. Instant best friends. Jimmy was the first one to make Gracin laugh. Who knew trying on cowboy boots was so funny? Gracin and I were at Shepler's with Jimmy and my mom. Gracin and I had just finished dancing to Josh Gracin (Our G's name sake) singing Telluride; when Gracin busted up laughing at Uncle Jimmy. It was amazing. I can't wait to hear that laugh again.
Thanksgiving isn't that far away, here's hoping our Little Bear can enjoy some of the festive foods. Sweet potatoes, mashed potatoes and maybe a piece of roll? All in small quantities of coarse.
O BIG news!! Gracin has been sleeping through the night!!! (which means he doesn't wake up between the hours of 12-5am) The past 3 nights he goes to bed around 8 or 8:30, wakes up at 12am, then 5:30ish, 7:30ish and sometimes, if I'm real lucly, 8:30am. I hope this pattern becomes a habbit.



No comments:
Post a Comment