
So it is official I have "popped." I feel kind of big now. But all I hear is: "Just wait you just get bigger" and "You have a long, hot summer ahead of you." Again great. Words of encouragement would be better received now, instead "Oh wait, it just gets worse." I do love the comments that are "Aw, your baby bump is so cute!" and "You are such a cute pregnant lady." Thank you, greatly appreciated.
Any way getting henna tattoos on my belly was fun. I got what the girls called a "family tree." It is a windy tree with heart leaves and the knot hole where my belly button is. Super cool. We got pics done, hopefully I can get the pro ones up here soon. In this pic the paste is still on, it turns more of a orange/coffee color when you wash the paste stuff off. It stays for about 2-3 weeks. Definitely fun. I got to have a girl's night with a bunch of my new friends from my pre-natal yoga class. We made onesies while we waited for every thing to dry.


No comments:
Post a Comment