This one (above) is at 9 weeks. It is about the size of a Cinnabear with a big head. Yum
This one is at 12 weeks. Originally the doc wanted us to hear the heart beat but she was having trouble finding it. Which at first made me worried. She said not to and that early babes' heart beats are hard to find some times. So we went to the ultrasound room and did that instead. We found the reason for her not finding the heart beat. The baby was dancing; legs kicking, hands up in the air and rolling around! Nice. The doc laughed and said she had never seen a 12 week baby move that much. I just hope later I don't have a broken rib!
I am going to have to get a video of Cody doing his rendition of baby dance. It's pretty good :)


Can't wait to see the vid of Cody!
ReplyDelete