Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Expand-a-band

The time has come for the expand-a-band in my pants. Yes, my pants are a little too tight when I go to button them. Lame.

Right now, my favorite things to wear are not my jeans, which is sad. I would rather be in my cotton skirts or long dresses. Which right now are a bit unpractical, considering the snow. Leggings are helpful but generally not suitable for the winter weather.

However, if I am going to wear pants, since I refuse to get maternity pants yet, I have found an tube like stretchy thing that goes over the top of my pants so I can leave them unbuttoned. How does that work, you ask? Well, the tube is a stretchy, but tight and goes around my waist and holds my pants up. It is much like one of those undergarments ladies sometimes where to keep rounder parts looking firm and flat ;) I got the expand-a-band, Belly Beautiful, at Target and the package says it can be worn at all stages of pregnancy. Right now, I have it folded in half, so it totally makes sense that once the belly gets bigger the band would too.

So here's to my new expand-a-band, keeping me from having to buy maternity pants!

No comments:

Post a Comment