My 40 week appointment was mostly uneventful. Since I had spent the day before at Rose, my doc spared me from having to be checked again because I am probably no more dilated than I was. Lame. I still have contractions, they are pain level 3 and as high as 5. Nothing pattern forming so that is lame too. My doc told me to drink EVEN more water and Gatorade, it will make things easier later. Great, so I am either drinking water or visiting the bathroom :)
Yesterday, my mom took me to get my nails painted (my toes redone). I tried taking a picture but it doesn't do my toes justice. They are skinnier these days, probably has to do with the increased water intake. Any way my toes are two shades of blue with a rhinestone (sapphire and aquamarine). My nails (hands), I thought were going to be a sage or jade green but they are definitely Wicked green. Awesome!
So an eviction notice has been made. I have first a 41 week appointment, early next week (Tuesday I think). So if Gracin doesn't come on his own I will check into the hospital Thursday night and they will try everything before giving me Patocin. If all else fails Patocin here we come. All I have to say is PLEASE GRACIN COME SOON!!! PATOCIN BAD!!!
Today is his official due date. What are the bets? Is he coming today?


Look! You have a blog! I just found it. I'm sure you won't need pitocin. I'm happy to hear they are going to try other methods first (if it even comes to that!) Hang in there! You're really not "over-due" yet. They should not call it a due date, just a guess date. It sure has a way of gettin' ya down once you pass it. I know how you feel! Bryce was 10 days "late"! He'll come when he's ready, just try to relax as much as possible and good luck!
ReplyDelete