Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, July 5, 2010

Mama in 3 weeks!

I have been thinking a lot about when this baby is due and it accrued to me that 37 weeks is considered full term. I am 34 (closer to 35) weeks now. So that means that Gracin could be here in as little as 3 (more like 2) weeks!!!!!!! My bet is that he comes early, just because he is sitting so low and every one asks me "When are you due?" and they are astonished when I say August. One man at church remarked, "When are you due? Like Yesterday?" :)

Cody and I are SO excited! We are mostly ready for him. The house still needs some cleaning and we are not as far along with the paint as I would have hoped. At least Gracin's room is painted, all it needs is the glow in the dark stars. Everything else is ready to go, the crib, stocked changing table, clean clothes, bobpi (x2), dirty diaper pail, bath stuff, and all the blankets he will ever need. Heck, even his hospital bag is packed.

Speaking of "Thunder Cats Are Go" bags, I have come to the realization that neither mine nor Cody's is ready. Crud! So that is the goal for this week (to be done ASAP). I started on mine today; however I am missing crucial items and need to make a trip to Target...darn. :)

Let's hope baby gets here early and healthy!

1 comment: